Sep 11, 2007

Blaming Jesus

Last night, my youngest son told me that Jesus made him "poo-poo" in his pants. Smart kid, I mean if he can sell that then he is off the hook. After all, if Jesus made him do it then how can I argue with that.

I put all my theological training into action and responded with, "I don't think so." I was, I admit, fighting back a laugh in the process.

The thing about Jesus is that he is the perfect Gentleman. He does not go where He is not wanted. Jesus doesn't force himself on anyone.

Today you have a choice, a choice given to you by Christ himself. The choice is to either to look for Christ and cooperate with Him, or to go on living your life ignoring Him and most of His principles.

It is your choice. He lets you ignore Him, but you do so at your own expense. You will sacrifice peace, purpose, potential, possibilities, and so much more. Remember, you are the sum total of the choices that you make in life. Each decision may seem like no big deal, but the sum total of each "no big deal" choice is what will determine who you will become.

So what will be your choice concerning Jesus Christ?

No comments: