Sep 18, 2008

Making a decision

Jana and I are in the process of deciding what we will commit to Piedmont's Verge Campaign. I am so excited about what God is going to do in Piedmont and in our new facility.

We do have to raise some serious resources (money) to make it all happen. I believe that our people are up to the challenge. I just pray that they will seek God and give him their best. I believe with everything in me that people's eternity hang in the balance.

I do have people in other places support Piedmont on occasions and I am so thankful. If you live away from Macon and feel compelled to support Piedmont's effort to dominate Middle Georgia with the love and grace of Jesus Christ, please email me (pastorjerry@piedmontchurch.net). Your cash or non-cash gift would mean a lot

I am just very pumped about what God is going to do and is already doing!!!

No comments: