Sep 10, 2008

The Fight is On!

Okay, this week has been a battle; seriously, I have been in a huge internal battle.

We had our one year anniversary, and it was awesome. Big, excited crowd. Gave away money to challenge people to be givers not just consumers. The response has been so cool. I encourage you to go to www.blessbackmacon.com and read the comments.

Also this week we have had one of our Piedmont trucks broken into and about $8000 dollars worth of our sound equipment stolen. We also had a large bill come in that relates to the purchase of our Northside property.

A battle of emotions has been my week. In the end I am oddly excited and a little frightened. I fully believe that events of the week are evidence that Hell is frightened that Piedmont Church is in Macon. I am convinced that Satan is very fearful that Piedmont Church is a new move of God in Middle Georgia. I also know he will not sit by and do nothing.

Satan is a general of an army, and an army only attacks an enemy what is seen as a threat. Yes, we are putting hell on notice that Piedmont Church is in town not to connect people to the same old Christian religion, but to a movement of Christ in their lives.

We will not back down, backup, sit down, or shut-up. We are here to stay, and we move forward in confidence for greater is He that is in us than he that is in this world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piedmont will not back down for anybody or anything. We will fight on. And we all will be rewarded one day in Heaven by our Father. Do not let this get us down people of Piedmont. Stay strong and lets win this battle.

charlot said...

I'm not sure how I came by this blog but felt led to comment, I live in Birmingham Alabama and have felt the battle here in the past 24 hours like never before. But I am in agreement with you I will not back down sit down or shut up but will continue to shout to the world God is victorious and satan is defeated. I send a prayer up for you as I write these words for Satan to take his hands off of you and declare Freedom to you in Jesus name . Be blessed.