Aug 17, 2008

Sunday Evening Thoughts

I go to bed a blessed man tonight because
*I am loved by a God who shouldn't
*I am married to most amazing and beautiful girl
*I am loved by 3 little faces
*I work with a great staff-Thanks Curt, Greg, Val, Brad, Tori, and Jana. You are awesome and I am glad that God has you on the PC Team. You guys move me.
*I get to lead a church that is more about the movement of Christ than being another "Christian Club" church.
*I serve along side some of the most incredible volunteers. You are the engine that moves PC forward.
*Next week I begin to help coach several little guys (1st and 2nd graders) in the game of football. An opportunity to invest into future young men.
*I get to help people discover that God has so much more than they are living right now. I love helping people find that peace, security, and hope that God has for each of us.

I will sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

Sterling said...

I agree, Jerry. It has always been very apparent to me that you have been blessed. I knew it when God took a college ministry from around 20 students to around 400+ (a 1900% increase) in about 4 years. I believe it is because of your selfless and servant heart that God is freed to bless you in great ways. You have always been a great encourager and example for me, even when I was a challenge to love.

Thanks brother!