Aug 1, 2008

Have Fun in CA

The last two night at Family Camp have been great. The people have been responsive and I have really enjoyed the discussions. Good people.

I took one afternoon and drove to Santa Cruz and went to Steamer Lane. It is a famous surfing spot in California. I enjoyed standing on the cliffs and watching the surfers below. Something you do not get to see on the East Coast.

I have also been blown away by the Redwoods. These things are huge! It is hard to describe how tall they are...God is one creative dude. Only a fool in his heart can stand where I am, look at all this, and say that there is not God. The complexity of the creation screams that there is a designer.

Missing my Family big time.

Tomorrow I will write and tell you of someone I want to you pray for.

Later

No comments: