Jul 8, 2008

Things that hit me

--I loved Sunday. I had someone tell me that they had never had the Lord Supper come so alive and mean so much to them. That was our goal.

--The acoustic set Greg and the band did was awesome.

--I met some really cool people

--We did some planning last week and we are making plans to help people in need around the city amongst several other things.

--Greg and Curt are going to be a much needed addition to our team.

--In the last 9 months we have together -given $6,000 to a orphanage in China, twice gathered several hundred pounds of food for the hungry, sent out two teams to help tornado victims, and have more projects in the making. Not Bad for a church that is less than a year old.

--I still can not believe that we are buying a Shopping Center. God is awesome!

--You guys are so cool in your serving, your giving, and you inviting. KEEP INVITING is is our lifeblood.

No comments: