Mar 24, 2008

I am amazed and ready to dominate!

I work with the greatest people in the world. I really do. The staff and volunteers of Piedmont Church are what makes it the incredible church that it is.

We are about 6 1/2 months old and we had 530 people worship with us on Easter Sunday. If you are not into church planting let me tell you, that number is unheard of. I recently read a study of 2000 churches that are 5 years or less in age. That survey discovered that the average attendance of a church at 4 years old is right at 100 people. We hit 530 at only 6 1/2 months. AWESOME!

I am so pumped! God is moving and we are riding the wave. The interest that we are getting is largely because I have a church full of people who love people and love Christ. They go the extra mile to show the love of Christ to anyone and everyone.

I am so thankful for Christ and the work that he is doing through Piedmont Church.

Lets go DOMINATE this city for Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am saddled up and ready to Dominate this city with Piedmont Church. Chad

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I'm glad that we got to be part of an amazing service. ~The Coleman