Mar 25, 2008

He is watching you!!

I will let you in on a little secret. I have always had a interest in clandestine activity. Really, I am not kidding. It partly comes from my father's career that included top secret work that he kept with him to his grave. I admire that character trait.

Many years ago I even looked into getting into the clandestine services of this country. One thing that "spies" do is watch. They watch and listen to governments and to people. Looking for information and patterns of behavior that prove to be useful to know. So everyday they are watching and listening to their target. Over time they learn their weakness, their times of vulnerability, their habits, and just when would be the best time to strike them.

Well, I have learned the you and I are targets of the clandestine services of the enemy of God. Yes your life is being studied and the "enemy" knows your weaknesses, when you are most vulnerable, and when to throw a temptation your way.

I find that I am most vulnerable to fear or frustration on Monday mornings. I expend so much energy on Sunday that I am emotionally and spiritually exhausted on Monday. I am vulnerable. It shouldn't surprise me that the day that I usually find a situation before me that is fearful or frustrating is Monday. Because of this I try to monitor my heart and emotions on Monday more than any other day.

I challenge you to get to know YOU like Hell does. Study your life, learn your moments of weakness, your unhealthy habits, and other things about you the Satan already knows and will use against you. Then when those vulnerable moments come you know to be on the look out and protect your heart against the attacks. He is watching and learning...in this ignorance is not bliss.

No comments: