Mar 4, 2010

Speaking at Tattnall Square Academy

I am speaking at the Tattnall Square Academy's Spring Refuge (March 23rd-March 25th). Tattnall is a large private school in Middle Georgia and Refuge is their three day "revival" type event.

I have a real passion to challenge this student generation to live all out for Jesus Christ. I believe that they are the searching generation, and if they look to Christ, they could accomplish great things for the Kingdom. I want to challenge them in that, awaken their hearts to what could be.

We need this generation to remind us that following Jesus is not about adding Jesus to our life...it's about always seeking his desire in all things in our life, and altering our life to that desire. In my view, my generation and the ones before me have largely forgotten that. We need to be awaken.

So pray for my time with them, begin now to pray for the students, pray for God's Spirit to fill that place. Partner with me and pray for this everyday from now until March 25th.

No comments: