Aug 17, 2009

Sunday after thougths-www.jerrydingmore.com

Things from Sunday that stuck with me...
-The Band did great as always. Greg, Amanda, and Katie sounded good together. I wish you all could go to the production meeting each Sunday morning. Our Band and production crew know what they are doing...impressive.

-I was very passionate about the message. I do believe that it was the most important thing I have ever taught on marriage. Now we will see if people "got it" I appreciate all the great words about the message, very encouraging.

-I was afraid that I was going to get a call this morning from Stratford about M&Ms everywhere. But I think we got them all off the stage. If you were not there, i can't explain it.

-Overall we had a great number of people total. Our All Star kids are busting 100 and our middle school began their new time and had about double what they were running. Very Cool.

-Volunteers are great! We have the best! Really. Our first volunteers gets to Stratford at 5:00 am...he has even gotten their around 4:00 am before to begin to setup. Oh yea, I challenge any church to compete with that! Sorry, my comptetive spirit got the best of me. I have to admit, I am not getting up there are 4:00 am.

-I love seeing people realize they are passionately loved by Jesus Christ.

No comments: