Jul 23, 2009

STAY

A week from this coming Sunday I am starting a series called STAY-it is easy to fall in love, but its hard to stay in love. It is a series about how to go long-haul in a relationship. I am very pumped about it--I am ready to BRING IT.

This subject is very timely to me because lately I have heard of so many marriages falling apart. Some because of affairs and others just because. Maybe I have been sheltered over the last year, but for some reason I have had a slew of stories of break-ups come my way.

Jana and I have had our own share of troubles. We have had our seasons of not really being on the same page, and it is not easy. However, we have made the commitment and done the work to STAY and I could not imagine not being with her.

So, I am ready to share my heart and the scripture on this issue. And to those who are struggling let me say, you are not alone, it is cool to go get help, and never give up for unless abuse is involved it can get better.

I pray that when I start this series on August 2nd that PC is filled with people who are struggling in marriage, singles who want to know how to maintain a great relationship/marriage, and couples doing well who want to keep doing it well.

No comments: