Dec 8, 2008

Sunday's Thoughts

Here are some things about yesterday:
-I love kicking off the new series, The Great Unknown. It will be a awesome Christmas series.

-The stage look incredible. Good job Greg, Brad, and to all the production team. Heard lots of great comments.

-Amanda was unable to make and I hope she is better today. Because of Amanda being out the band had to make some serious changes to the morning and did a great job. Amanda you were missed, but my hats off to the band for making some worship great with all the changes.

-We collected a mountain of coats for the needy in Macon. I was blown away by the number of coats we had on the first Sunday of the drive.

-Had about 200+ yard signs about the Christmas Eve Service taken yesterday to be put up. Good job eveyone!!! Thanks to the Parking lot greeters for handling the distribution.

-The All-Star Kids leadership is raising up new leaders. Jana, All-Star Kids Original Host, was in the service yesterday..a first in a long time.


I serve along side the most incredible people on the planet...you guys are awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second that! and third that! folks who come in just before the service time, or just after it starts dont get the privilage of seeing it all come together. Seeing how it all comes together gives me much more respect for those who continue to give. Completely unlike any other church I've ever been to. Keep it up Piedmont!