Apr 24, 2008

One Prayer

I am really excited about something that Piedmont Church is going to be a part of in June. We are going to join 100s of churches around the world and become one for the month of June. We are going to be a part of the One Prayer event beginning June 8th.

This is how it works. On June 8th I will preach a message that expresses my One Prayer for us at Piedmont. All the churches that are a part of One Prayer will have their Lead/Senior Pastor do the same. The the following three week every church will have other Pastor's preach to their churches through video. At Piedmont we will have three of the very best communicators speak to us through video personally selected by me. I will have many communicators to choose from and will select those who have a message for us to hear. Every church will be doing this. It will be a awesome time of unified focus.

Jesus prayed that the Father would make us, as Christians, one so that people will see Christ in the midst of that unity. One Prayer I believe will be an answer to that prayer.

I am so excited, and I hope you are as well.

For more information go to www.oneprayer.com and begin to pray that God will use this in a awesome way in our lives at Piedmont.

No comments: