Jun 19, 2007

Piedmont Church

Things are going well for Piedmont Church. It humbles me to see God at work. The opportunity to meet at Stratford is a huge thing and the facility is perfect for what we want to do. I believe that we will be a value to Stratford and I look to working with them.

Brad is in the process of getting the band and tech guys in place. If you have a great interest in this contact him at brad@piedmontchurch.net. He is very busy these days and so do not be afraid to be persistent. Brad, me, and several of the Children's leaders met and walked through Stratford this morning and I am so excited about the environment we are going to create. Anyone who attends will be encouraged and challenged. If you are a Christ follower you will want to bring someone with you who is far from God. I am pumped.

We are trying to get our first preview (July 15) moved to Sunday evening. This will give us more time to get stuff set up and correct any problems we have. We have not gotten word about that yet. We will let everyone know soon.

I want to thank all who are praying for Piedmont Church, the amazing things that are happening are a result of your praying - THANKS.

There a song on John Waller's CD that has become for me the theme song and my prayer for Piedmont Church. Here are the words:

I wanna see something I've not seen
Something so big
I wanna be a part of something great
Greater than me

It's time to dream big dreams
To see Your vision
Become reality
‘Cause it’s for You, by You, those who
Love You wanna do

Something so big
It’s destined to fail without You, Lord
It’s gonna fail without You, Lord
Something so great
It takes a miracle to do
We, Your children
Wanna do something big for You

We, yes, we are gonna sing a brand new song
Something so strong
We will be the sound that wakes the dawn
Something so loud

It’s time for breaking through
‘Cause there are no limits
For he who holds the truth
When it’s for You, and by You, and those who
Love You wanna do

Something bigger, something greater
For the glory of Your splendor
Something bigger, something greater
Tell the story of Your wondrous love
Your wondrous love
Those who love You wanna do

As long as we live, let us do something so big for You


That is my heart.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Hey Jerry,
When I first heard that song that is what I thought. That is anthem for Piedmont Church. I pray daily for the church. I know the Lord will bless this church. Talk to you later.