May 2, 2008

Five on Friday

Here are five things that I am thinking about today:

1. I am running for president in four years. If the three that are current contenders are the best that America has to offer...I have a chance. Who should be my VP?

2. I can't wait for Sunday. I love seeing people, I love challenging people, and I love what is happening in our kids and students, and I love seeing God do his thing.

3. I have a baseball (Colton) and a softball (Kenzie) game tomorrow and I get fired up at those things. I am pretty sure that I will not get ejected from the game, but I get intense as the season goes on. I hope the "Blues" (umpires) are ready. I hope you know that I am kidding about the getting ejected...well kinda kidding.

4. I was reminded this morning that the best response to many things in life is laughter.

5. I live believing that "life is terminal, live strong."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VP? Me! Me! Pick me! Pick me!!!

Aimee said...

I will second the nomination of Mr. Dubay. After all, it's only fair since you have preached about him for the past few weeks. If we could somehow tag you the nickname "Big" the whole slogan thing would be in the bag.