Feb 22, 2008

What would I do

I asked previously what you would do with your last 24 hours if you knew it was your last 24 hours. I am intrigued by that question. I find that when I think like that my mind is immediately taken to what is really important, to what I know has lasting value.

Sadly, I often live as if all my tomorrows will be like my today, but they will not. Sure, I may not die real soon but I might. What I do know is that my children are going to grow up and not want me to play with them so much, my strength will not be as present and I will not be able do as much, I also know that today I have opportunities to do things for Christ that will not be available in the future. I know this to be true.

The end result is that iIwant to live like there is no tomorrow, I want to believe God for BIG things and live like I believe it, I want to go crazy loving my kids and wife, and I want to live large today for my tomorrow will not be like my today. It might even be better, but it will be different.

Are you live large enough?

No comments: