Oct 20, 2008

Thinking about Sunday

Here are some of my musings about yesterday:

1. The Band and vocals did great! After that Johnny Cash song I am now calling Greg Blasche-Johnny Blash. I don't get to hear real well backstage, but right before I came out, Amanda challenged everyone to sing "you are glorious" and the band and on-stage vocals toned down, it was AWESOME to hear the audience sing.

2. Raising now $660,000 in commitments to finish out our building is pretty dang awesome for a church a little over 1 year old!

3. We have a lot of kids in All Stars and I love it!

4. So many new faces ready to discover Christ and not play church

5. Big response to the Prison Break intro message, I feel this is going to be a good one.

6. I work with the best and most awesome staff and volunteers on the face of the planet!

Can it get any better!

No comments: